A Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel Group, International, Multicenter, Phase III Study of Oral ZD1839 (IRESSA) [gefitinib] Versus Intravenous Docetaxel (TAXOTERE) in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Recurrent Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Previously Received Platinum-Based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel; Gefitinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INTEREST
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 12 May 2011 Actual end date (October 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2011 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2011 Actual end date changed from 5 Sep 2007 to 1 Jun 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History