Revised Protocol 07 to Protocol CA225006 - A Phase III Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter Study of Irinotecan and Cetuximab vs. Irinotecan as Second-Line Treatment in Patients With Metastatic, EGFR-Positive Colorectal Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Carcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPIC
- Sponsors ImClone Systems
- 06 Jun 2008 EMEA extended MAA treatment inclusions to include use as a single agent.
- 07 May 2008 Results have been published.
- 08 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History