A Randomized, Factorial-Design, Phase II Trial of Temozolomide Alone and in Combination With Possible Permutations of Thalidomide, Isotretinoin and/or Celecoxib as Post-Radiation Adjuvant Therapy of Glioblastoma Multiforme.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary) ; Celecoxib; Isotretinoin; Thalidomide
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2012 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-rate' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History