A Phase II Evaluation Of Triapine (NCI-Supplied Agent: NSC 663249, IND 68338) In Combination With Cisplatin (Commercially Available: NSC 119875) In The Treatment Of Recurrent Or Persistent Platinum-Resistant Ovarian Or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; OCX 191 (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2006 Status change
- 19 Aug 2005 New trial record.