A Phase I Study of XL119 (Rebeccamycin Analogue) in Combination With Oxaliplatin in Patients With Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Becatecarin (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Jan 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 3 to 15 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.