An Open-label, Dose Escalation Phase I/II Trial of a KSP Inhibitor Given as a Constant 24-Hour Infusion in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs MK 0731 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Feb 2010 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2007 Status changed dfrom recuiting to in progress, from NCT.