A Phase II Evaluation of Gemcitabine (NSC 613327) and Docetaxel (NSC 628503) in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Carcinosarcoma of the Uterus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Uterine cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2008 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.