Safety and Efficacy of 90Y Zevalin in Nonmyeloablative Transplantation for Lymphoid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jan 2012 Actual end date (1 Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.