A Phase I Study of a Gamma Secretase Inhibitor for Adult and Pediatric Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute T-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs MK 0752 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Lymphoma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 26 Jan 2010 Official Title amended, planned number of patients changed from 36 to 50 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2008 Status change from in progress to discontinued.
- 03 Nov 2006 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.