ZD1839 FOR Treatment Of Recurrent Or Progressive Malignant Astrocytoma Or Glioblastoma And Recurrent Or Progessive Meningioma: A Phase II Study With A Phase I Component For Patients Receiving EIAEDs
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Astrocytoma; CNS cancer; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 May 2012 Additional lead trial centre and actual patient number (105) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2009 Actual end date (June 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.