An Evaluation of the Toxicity and Therapeutic Effects of Epstein-Barr Virus-Immune T-Lymphocytes Derived From a Normal HLA-Compatible or Haplotype-Matched Donor in the Treatment of EBV-Associated Lymphoproliferative Diseases or Malignancies and Patients With Detectable Circulating Levels of EBV DNA Who Are at High Risk for EBV-Associated Lymphoproliferative Diseases
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tabelecleucel (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Lymphoma; Lymphoproliferative disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Atara Biotherapeutics
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 31 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.