Phase Ib/IIa Study of SLIT Cisplatin by Inhalation in the Treatment of Patients Wtih Relapsed/Progressive Osteosarcoma Metastatic to the Lung
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Osteosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Insmed
- 07 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2005 New trial record.