A Phase 3, Three-Arm, Randomized, Open-Label Study of Interferon Alfa Alone, CCI-779 Alone, and the Combination of Interferon Alfa and CCI-779 in First-Line Poor-Prognosis Subjects With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha-2a (Primary) ; Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 07 Mar 2010 Results from a quality-adjusted survival analysis presented at the 2010 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
- 05 Mar 2010 Results of an analysis of serum LDH as a predictive biomarker for mTOR inhibition in patients with mRCC were presented at ASCO 2010 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 21 Nov 2009 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, 2003-0924).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History