Extended Schedule, Escalated Dose Temozolomide Versus Dacarbazine in Stage IV Metastatic Melanoma: A Randomized Phase III Study of the EORTC Melanoma Group.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual end date (25 May 2007) identified as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 20 Jan 2009 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network).
- 21 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History