A Randomized, Multicenter,Open-Label Study of YONDELIS, ET-743 (Ecteinascidin) Administered by Two Different Schedules (Weekly for 3 of 4 Weeks vs. q3 Weeks) in Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Liposarcoma or Leiomyosarcoma Following Treatment With an Anthracycline and Ifosfamide
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Trabectedin (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Leiomyosarcoma; Liposarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 27 Jan 2011 Actual end date (May 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2009 Results data available on line at http://jco.ascopubs.org.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History