A two-stage trial of STA-4783 in combination with weekly paclitaxel for treatment of patients with metastatic melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Elesclomol; Paclitaxel
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Oct 2009 Phase II results published online first by the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 13 Oct 2009 Primary endpoint 'Progression free survival duration' has been met according to results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 Sep 2008 2-year survival data were presented at ESMO in Sep 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History