ProMune (CPG 7909 Injection) With or Without Chemotherapy for the Treatment of Stage III b/c or IV Melanoma: A Randomized, Multi-Center, Open Label, Parallel Group, Active-Controlled, Phase II/III Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Agatolimod; Dacarbazine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2009 Results published in Cancer.
- 01 Sep 2009 Primary endpoint 'Objective clinical response rate' has not been met according to results published in Cancer.
- 25 Aug 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History