Evaluation of CHOP Plus Involved Field Radiotherapy Followed by Yttrium-90 Ibritumomab Tiuxetan for Stages I, IE, and Non-Bulky Stages II and IIE, CD20 Positive, High-Risk Localized, Aggressive Histologies of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Phase II.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Apr 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2005 to 1 Nov 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2005 New trial record.