A Phase 2 Study Of Bevacizumab And Interferon-Alpha-2b In Metastatic Malignant Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Mar 2016 Patients are differentiated based on dose of Interferon Alfa on different days along with change in the time frame of primary end points as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2002 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.