Multicenter Therapy-Optimization Trial AML-BFM 2004 for the Treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemias in Children and Adolescents.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daunorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Cladribine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Idarubicin; Mitoxantrone; Tretinoin
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Acute promyelocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AML-BFM 2004
- 23 May 2013 Results of this study were published online in Blood, according to an American Society of Hematology media release.
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (DRKS00003776: German Clinical Trials Register).
- 22 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Mar 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.