A Phase II, Multi-Center Open-Label, Repeat-Dose of Forodesine Hydrochloride (BCX-1777) Infusion in Patients With Advanced T-Cell Leukemia With an Option of Long-Term Forodesine Hydrochloride (BCX-1777) Use.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Forodesine (Primary)
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2008 Status change from suspended to completed.
- 04 Apr 2007 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.