A Prospective Randomized Phase I/II Study of Clofarabine (Clo) and Ara-C vs Clo and Ida vs Clo Plus Ida and Ara-C in Patients With First Relapse or First Salvage of Primary Refractory AML; and High-Grade MDS(>/= 10% Blasts); or CML in Myeloid Blasts Phase as Front Line Therapy or in First Salvage.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.