Phase II Study of Low-Dose Decitabine (5-AZA-2'-Deoxycytidine) in Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Post Azacytidine (AZA) Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Feb 2011 Actual end date (1 Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.