A Pivotal Randomized Study of Lonafarnib [SCH66336] Versus Placebo in the Treatment of Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) or Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML) Who Are Platelet Transfusion Dependent With or Without Anemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lonafarnib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Schering-Plough
- 26 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jan 2012.
- 26 Aug 2005 New trial record.