A Phase III Study Of Daunorubicin And Cytarabine +/- G3139 (Genesense, Oblimersen Sodium, NSC 683428, IND 58842), A BCL2 Antisense Oligodeoxynucleotide, In Previously Untreated Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) aged greater than or equal to 60 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Oblimersen (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Apr 2011 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov..
- 11 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed to 1 Oct 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History