Phase II Studies of Two Different Schedules and Two Different Doses of the Farnesyl Transferase Inhibitor R115777 (Tipifarnib, Zarnestra, NSC-702818) for Previously Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) in Patients of Age 70 or Older
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tipifarnib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Nov 2012 Lead trial centre changed from Southwest Oncology Group to National Cancer Institute as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.