Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized, Comparative, Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of FCR vs. FC Alone in Previously Treated Patients With CD20 Positive B-Cell CLL.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REACH
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Apr 2010 Results published in JCO.
- 19 Feb 2010 Based on results of this trial and the CLL8 study, Rituxan + fludarabine + cyclophosphamide has been approved by the US FDA for patients with previously untreated or treated CLL, according to a Genentech/Biogen Idec media release.
- 05 Dec 2009 Pharmacokinetic substudy results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History