Allogeneic Mixed Chimerism Stem Cell Transplantation Utilizing In Vivo and In Vitro Campath for Hemoglobinopathies and Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Breast cancer; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Malignant melanoma; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Dec 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2010 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.