A Phase I, Pharmacological, and Biological Study of OSI-774 in Combination With FOLFOX 4 (5-FU, Leucovorin, and Oxaliplatin) and Bevacizumab (Avastin) in Patients With Advanced Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jan 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 38 to 24 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2007 Status change from in progress from NCT record
- 29 Aug 2005 New trial record.