A Multicenter,Open Label, Randomized Trial Evaluating the Duration of Infusion of Zoledronic Acid 4 mg IV in Multiple Myeloma Patients With Bone Metastases.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jun 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Sep 2004 to Oct 2004 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2008 Actual completion date identified as Oct 2007, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 26 Jul 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Apr 2007.