SWOG S0226: A Phase III Randomized Trial of Anastrozole Versus Anastrozole and Fulvestrant as First Line Therapy for Post Menopausal Women With Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Anastrozole
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Dec 2017 Results assessing progression-free survival and overall survival otucomes (five years after the initial positive findings), presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 06 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 15 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Oct 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History