A Phase I/II Dose Escalation Study of MK0457 [VX 680, tozasertib] in Patients With Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tozasertib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 01 May 2008 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2007 Status change from recruiting to suspended.
- 29 Aug 2005 New trial record.