Phase III Trial of Continuous Schedule AC + G vs. Q 2 Week Schedule AC, Followed by Paclitaxel Given Either Every 2 Weeks or Weekly for 12 Weeks as Post-Operative Adjuvant Therapy in Node-Positive or High-Risk Node-Negative Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Pegfilgrastim (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 04 Jun 2013 Third interim analysis presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Disease-free-survival' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History