A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, 6-Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ezetimibe/Simvastatin Combination Tablet Versus Atorvastatin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM) and Hypercholesterolemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin; Ezetimibe/simvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 30 Aug 2005 New trial record.