A phase I, open-label, dose-seeking study of AZD2171 [cediranib] given daily orally in combination with standard chemotherapy regimens (CT) in patients with advanced incurable non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) or colorectal cancer or other tumor types suitable for treatment with capecitabine.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Jan 2011 Actual End Date (1 Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.