A Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, 6-Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ezetimibe 10 mg/Day When Added to Ongoing Therapy With a Statin Versus Statin Therapy Alone, in Patients With Hypercholesterolemia Who Have Not Reached National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Adult Treatment Panel (ATP) III Target LDL-Cholesterol Level
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 12 May 2009 Planned number of patients (3000) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2006 Status change
- 30 Aug 2005 New trial record.