An Open-Label, Worldwide, Treatment Use Study to Provide Ezetimibe 10 Mg/Day to Patients With Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia or Homozygous Sitosterolemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II; Sitosterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms COMPLETED
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 21 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (49) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Planned end date (Jan 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.