RTOG 0241 A PHASE I STUDY OF IRINOTECAN AND CISPLATIN IN COMBINATION WITH TWICE DAILY THORACIC RADIOTHERAPY (45 GyOR ONCE DAILY THORACIC RADIOTHERAPY(70 Gy) FOR PATIENTS WITH LIMITED STAGE SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Jun 2009 New source identified and integrated (New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect).
- 30 Jun 2009 Additional lead trial investigator Hageboutros A identified as reported by New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect.
- 04 Nov 2008 Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.