A pilot phase II protocol of arsenic trioxide (TRISENOX) in subjects with advanced carcinoma of the breast.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 May 2013 Status changed from completed to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2005 New trial record.