Phase IB Study of Phenoxodiol Given by Constant Intravenous Infusion in Patients With Solid Neoplasms (With the Exception of Breast Cancer) Whose Tumors Are Refractory to Standard Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Idronoxil (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kazia Therapeutics; Novogen
- 12 Dec 2017 Novogen Limited changed its name to KAZIA THERAPEUTICS on November 2017.
- 17 Nov 2017 According to a Kazia Therapeutics media release, Novogen changed its name to Kazia Therapeutics.
- 25 Oct 2007 Status changed from recruited to completed.