A Phase I Study of PS-341 (Velcade, Bortezomib) in Combination With 17-allylamino-17-demethoxygeldanamycin (17-AAG) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Tanespimycin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; T cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 03 Jun 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 27 Dec 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jul 2006.