An Open-label,Multi-center, Phase l/ll Study of Anti-CD40 Monoclonal Antibody (HCD122) Administered Intravenously to Subjects With Advanced Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia That is Refractory or Relapsed After at Least One Previous Fludarabine-containing Chemotherapy Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lucatumumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Apr 2010 Planned end date (1 Jun 2008) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued according to ClinicalTrials.gov.