A Dose Escalation Study of Flavopiridol (NSC 649890) Administered as a 30 Minute Loading Dose Followed by a 4-Hour Infusion in Patients With Relapsed and Refractory Acute Leukemias
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.