Phase II Study of Low Dose Peginterferon Alfa-2b in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma Over-Expressing Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 12 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.