Phase I/II Study of RAD001 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Blastic-Phase, Agnogenic Myeloid Metaplasia, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, T-Cell Leukemia, or Mantle Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Myelofibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 29 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2005 New trial record.