A Clinical Trial Comparing Anastrozole With Tamoxifen in Postmenopausal Patients With Ductal Carcinoma in Situ (DCIS) Undergoing Lumpectomy With Radiation Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Tamoxifen
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Dec 2015 Results published in the Lancet
- 22 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: NSABP-B35).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History