A Randomized Phase III Study Of Thalidomide And Prednisone As Maintenance Therapy Following Autologous Stem Cell Transplant in Patients With Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Thalidomide (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2009 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 324 to 332 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History