Phase II Randomized Study of Three Different Schedules of Low-Dose Decitabine (5-AZA-2'-Deoxycytidine) in Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine; Decitabine
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Mar 2010 Results from this trial were used to support US FDA approval of the 5-day decitabine regimen in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes, as reported by Eisai.
- 09 Jun 2009 Actual patient number changed from 95 to 128 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History