A Phase I/II Dose-Finding Study to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, and Anti-Leukemic Effects of STI571 (NSC 716051) in Combination With Interferon-Alpha in Patients With Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia in Chronic Phase.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Interferon alpha
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jun 2011 Planned end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.