ECOG E2100 A Randomized Phase III Trial of Paclitaxel vs Paclitaxel and Bevacizumab as First Line Therapy For Locally Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Mar 2012 Actual patient number number changed from 789 to 722 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2012 Actual end date changed from Jan 2008 to May 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History